Did You Know?...
Food residue carries germs and these germs can be passed on every time you use your oven to prepare a new meal. Failure to clean your oven regularly makes it easy for germs and bugs to breed in your oven and infect your meals and ultimately you and your family.
- Deep clean your oven, microwave and grill
- De-cobweb and dust
- Clean full refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker etc
- Spot clean walls, door frames, paying special attention to the walls around the stove
- Dust the cabinet fronts and knobs, with special attention to the grime that collects on and around the cabinet handles and knobs
- Clean and polish all countertops and surfaces
- Clean the stove top and burners
- Clean and polish the oven, microwave and kettle
- Empty the trash and wipe down the trash container
- Replace liner
- Wash/put away in dishes in sink. Load/unload dishwasher
- Clean all switches
- Sweep and mop floor
- Wax/polish floor
- And the list goes on!
- Oven Cleaning Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and London