Did You Know?...
Missing cleaning essentials such as, behind the refrigerator, beneath the stove or in the range hood can provide a place for dust and grime to build up. Likewise, in the bathroom, areas like behind the toilet, under the sink, or in high ceiling corners can harbor unseen mold or bacteria. In either case, if bacteria is allowed to accumulate, it can pose a potential health hazard.
- Wax floors
- Wash windows inside
- Clean leather chairs/couches
- Polish silverware , Clean chandeliers
- Empty pantry, clean shelves, reorganize pantry items on shelves
- Shampoo carpets and/or shampoo all upholstery
- Take drapery down and vacuum drapes / clean window frames
- Turn mattresses
- Clean window air conditioner filters and room air cleaning filters
- Clean walls and floor of outdoor entryway /porch/ deck
- Wash down baseboards/walls/ detail clean corners of rooms
- Pull out furniture and clean and vacuum exposed floor and walls
- Remove all cushions from couches and chairs and thoroughly vacuum cracks and crevices of furniture before replacing
- Regular cleaning Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton, Coventry and London