Did You Know?...
Dirty clothes, especially underwear and socks, can harbour microorganisms. Re-wearing dirty clothes many times or sharing dirty, sweaty sports equipment can lead to skin infections to you and your family.
Unpleasant body odour can also arise from bacteria that accumulate on stains, from mould on clothing, and from stale cigarette smoke that has permeated fabric.
- Dust and wipe clean the top and sides of washer and dryer
- De-cobweb and dust
- Sweep and mop floor
- Sweep or shake out rugs
- Clean and polish utility sink and sink fixtures
- Empty dryer lint from dryer
- Spot clean all windows
- Polish mirrors and glass
- Dust baseboards
- Clean lightswitched
- Clean fingerprints from doors, cabinets, and around all knobs and doorknobs
- Run damp cleaning rag over tops of detergent jugs and containers to remove dust
- Wash/dry/iron clothing, set aside clothing for dry cleaning