Did You Know?...
Keeping the hallway clean of our homes is imperative. It is not only the first place that visitors to your home will see, it is also the place where we walk into the house and wipe our shoes. This means that it’s also the place where the majority of bacteria, dirt and dust from outside enters the home.
- Clean the house from top to bottom, giving each room a deep clean to really make them sparkle
- Deep clean floors, carpets, dusting, all kitchen surfaces, bathrooms and windows
- Vacuum steps, using broom or crevice tool along all edges and corners
- Polish handrail
- Dust baseboards
- De-cobweb and dust: Run a duster around all edges of the ceiling and down all corners of the stairway, all the light fixtures, ceiling fans, around pictures on walls, windowsills, lampshades, radiators, and any other place that there may be spiderwebs and dust
- Vacuum/Polish all the Hallway to make it look presentable
- End of tenancy cleaning Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and Sutton Coldfield