Did You Know?...
Bacteria can mostly be found in the toilet bowl, but they’re always lurking on the seat, the floor, the flush and the door handle. Bacteria can also be found in lime scale deposits.
- Clean toilet stool including all interior and exterior surfaces, base, and floor/wall area.
- Polish all mirrors
- Clean and polish sinks and sink fixtures
- De-cobweb and dust
- Clean tub/shower, including all walls and shelves
- Polish tub/shower fixtures
- Dust all cabinets and cabinet tops
- Dust/clean and organize all jar tops, bottles, sprays, etc. on top of counters
- Clean and mop/vacuum the floor
- Spot clean doors and cabinet doors with special attention around the doorknobs
- Clean light switches
- Empty wastebasket and replace liner
- Spot clean smudges from windows
- Dust blinds and/or spot vacuum cleaner
- Refresh Towels
- And the list goes on!
- Domestic Cleaning Solihull, Coventry, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and London